My Friends & Fellow State Republican Committee Members,
I am asking for your vote to continue as your Area 5 Vice-Chair of the NH Republican Committee. For the past two years, I have been honored to represent your voice on the New Hampshire Republican Executive Board. During this time, I have worked with many of you along with other Republican activists to achieve the following results:
- Founded and served as the first President of the Lakes Region chapter of the NH Federation of Republican Women (NH FRW). I subsequently became recipient of the 2021 Vesta Roy Rising Star award, a designation afforded to the “ones to watch”.
- Created and organized an award-winning float, built with NH Rep. Harry Bean, for the Gilford Old Home Day parade, promoting the Belknap County Republican Committee, Lakes Region FRW and Camp Constitution.
- Designed and organized a conference designed to train and recruit conservative candidates for school board elections which featured a nationally recognized speaker, C.L. Bryant as well as local panel discussions with local school board members and state Reps.
- Connected Republican activists with resources to attend multiple education reform and election integrity conferences in Washington, D.C.
- With the assistance NH FRW facilitated the sponsorship of a table at the Merrimack County and Concord City Republican Committee fundraiser featuring U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn in addition to participation in table sponsorship at the NH GOP’s fundraiser featuring U.S. Representative Dan Crenshaw.
- Obtained funding from NH GOP for Republican candidates’ campaigns running for state offices.
- Attended many monthly meetings of the Belknap, Merrimack and Concord City Republican committees and provided members with updates on the activities of the NH GOP while listening and responding to the comments and concerns of members about the NH GOP.
My promise to you is that when I show up, I show up for the benefit of Republicans. I show up to lift up, to recruit, to poll stand for candidates, to bring items to raffle, to hand over a check, to sponsor someone to attend a fundraiser in my stead, to sign wave and best yet, to represent our mutual values through the lens of young Republican Woman, who is raising four God fearing children and supporting a working American family. If that is the kind of Republican you want to show up and represent our party, then I humbly ask that you vote for me for Area 5 Vice-chair on January 28th.
Thank you, and may God Bless America!
[…] reported in this previous Bastion post, Vice-Chair Wood […]